How to Fix MW3 Beta Not Working on PS5?– The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 video game was released in 2011. The game was developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games and published by Activision. The game was released for PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, and OS X platforms. It is the third and final part of the original Modern Warfare series. A dubbing and subtitled version was published by Square Enix in Japan.
Modern Warfare 3
It revolves around Task Force 141, which includes Captain Price, Soap MacTavish, and a new character named Yuri, who is introduced at the end of “Modern Warfare 2.” Together, they go after Vladimir Makarov, a Russian terrorist leader.
As a result of his terror attacks in Europe, a war broke out between his group and friendly forces. Killstreaks and game types were introduced in the multiplayer mode. The game also fixed some problems from the previous version.
Multiple developer studios began working on the game in 2010. Several key members of Infinity Ward left to start a new company before this. In addition to Sledgehammer Games, Raven Software also contributed to the game’s development. Before the full reveal, teaser trailers were released to build excitement.
“Modern Warfare 3” was well received by critics. Despite some criticisms, they liked the gameplay, campaign, and multiplayer. The 2011 Spike Video Game Awards awarded it Best Shooter. A huge commercial success was achieved by the game. The album sold 6.5 million copies in the U.S. and the U.K. within the first 24 hours, making it one of the biggest entertainment launches ever.
MW3 Beta Not Working PS5
The open beta for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has proven challenging for some PlayStation 5 users. Despite the changes made to MW3, the game has also been plagued by glitches and issues, resulting in a variety of opinions among players.
Some PS5 users have been puzzled and frustrated by the process of launching the game on their consoles. MW3’s open beta has been divisive, with some players encountering obstacles that prevent them from starting the game. Therefore, there is a noticeable discrepancy between how users perceive this latest Call of Duty installment.
How to Fix MW3 Beta Not Working on PS5?
Make sure the open beta has started
- If you didn’t pre-purchase or get an early access code for the Modern Warfare 3 beta, you can still play the open beta. It’s free and begins on October 8, 2023. Just make sure the servers are up before trying to join.
- If you pre-ordered the game and have early access codes, you’ll get a head start a few days before the open beta.
Find MW3 in the CoD Hub
- When you have access to the MW3 beta, it won’t start automatically when you log in, especially if you already have Modern Warfare 2 in your system. To begin Modern Warfare 3, press the Start button, which opens the CoD Hub.
- Scroll down to Modern Warfare 3 beta and press X to start it.
Restart the game
- If you still can’t start MW3 even after the open beta begins, try restarting the game a few times. Some players have reported that this solved the problem for them.
Keep MW3 updated
- There might be an open beta patch that was released. To fix the issue of Modern Warfare 3 not launching on PlayStation 5, make sure the game is up to date with the latest version.
- Press the options button on your controller, select the game, and then choose “check for updates.” If there’s a new version, download it.
Contact Activision Support
- If none of the above steps work, get in touch with Activision Support and explain the issue you’re having. They’ll do their best to help you out.